You are here:
  • It depends on the service, but with Tabs@42 the main differences are the type of accommodation and who provides it.

  • Speak to social services. The adult care team will arrange and assessment with you and usually allocate a case manager or social worker. Once the assessment is complete they can help you find a care provider and access funding.

  • There are no restrictions for family visits, as long as they remain in the best interest of the person we support.

  • Yes, we provide a small outreach service. We can supply specialist staff to support you in the community.

  • We have a respite co-ordinator who is responsible for all bookings. We can usually accommodate most requests, although weekend availability is rare at this time.

The independent regulator of health and social care in England

Overview and CQC Inspections:


Visit Report

Need advice on where to start?

Please contact us using the details below and speak to a member of our experienced team.

Need some more information?

Please send us your details and we'll be in touch!